Friday, February 3, 2012

Jewelry Show at The Lindy Antique Mall

1st Annual Jewelry Show
at The Lindy Antique Mall
Saturday, February 11th, 2012
1 - 4 PM
Refreshments, live music,
 Jewelry made by local artists
 as well as beautiful items with all the
BLING you would hope to see in one location!

Photos below will give you a sneak peek 
of the treasures that await you
on February 11th!

Jewelry by Mason Jar Jewelry
I enjoy creating one of a kind jewelry made of natural gemstones, pearls, lava, and crystals.  Each piece is handcrafted, and never duplicated. I've recently started creating necklaces, bracelets, earrings and bobby pins that have a pretty vintage feel. I also do minor repairs and custom work with new, old, borrowed, and blue findings! I love to create and hope you enjoy my creations!  My jewelry can be found at the Agape Salon in Athens Tx  (217 N Palestine), just off the square and the Athens Farmers Market when in season.    
Junk Palace
Neck Junk
Bling

And MORE!!!
These photos are just a small sample of what will be available at the J--ewelry Show.

Are you looking to get a VALENTINE 
for a Mother, Sister, or Friend?

I bet we will have just the thing!

(903)  489-1967

1 comment:

  1. I was here but now I'm not. Guess who?!!!! Love ya girl. :)

    ReplyDelete