Thursday, August 25, 2011

CURIOUS GOODS ANTIQUES HERE!

I know.... I know.... I know......
Donna Rinn has been "MIA" Missing in Action! She has FLOWN THE COOP so to speak........
Peek a boo! Here I am!!!
I'm Baaaaaack!

The trouble is, that with Google taking over the whole world, it is telling me that my blogspot is not mine, it is a mess.I spent several HOURS working with it, and I am not an idiot where these things are concerned and I cannot - for the life of me get them to understand that even though I no longer have the old email address, so I CANNOT GO THERE to confirm ANYTHING, that the blog, CURIOUSGOODSANTIQUES.Blogspot.com IS MINE!   GRRRRRRRRR! OK, I feel better. Still cannot post on the old blog, but, whatever! Time for a fresh start! Here we are! So, for anyone who is still interested in what is happening with me, Please add me to your watched blogs and I will do the same. Same old deal, just a different channel, so to speak.  Just FYI: I DO KNOW that if i put the blog address in the search bar, it still works! The blog still exists! It is so cute with the chickens running around their new play yard! BUT NO ONE IS HOME. I promise...... :)
TO Many of my "old" fellow bloggers...  
I Fell off of the Blogger Wagon. 
I am so sorry. I apologize. Will you forgive me?

They say that a picture is worth a Thousand Words, so I am going to post pictures and let them speak for themselves.... I can say that life has been interesting, different, fast moving, changing, happy, sad, scary, invigorating... etc.... over the past 2 years...
Successful Gardening... more later!
Malakoff's April Cornbread Festival
Family going's on.......
 Miss Ellie Jo Larue Rinn
Above: Me with my niece, Kristi, and my son, Koen, at Thanksgiving; 
Me with Ky kids(l-r) Laura, Ryan and daughter in law, Kirstie
with her son, Tyler after Laura's baptism!; My partner, Rhonda, doing
what she loves most, finding the BIG ones on Cedar Creek Lake
right here by Malakoff!
************************************
Other goings on here at the house.......
Building a chicken house from mostly recycled materials!

I stupidly painted the outside of the house by hand... LOL!
Ryan put the roof on...
I designed the yard and we all put it together... Rhonda, Koen and Ryan
Ryan hung the doors
Our chicks were 2 days old when we got them in March.
two different kinds...
They just loved it when they moved from the small brooder
into their new diggs...
A few weeks later........
Imagine how thrilled we are!
The first eggs found the beginning of August
and now we get several a day!
We are so proud of the "girls"!
Of course... we trade eggs for watermelon...
not a bad deal for them, huh?

More to share with you all later....
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Well Donna, I have wondered what happened to you, I thought maybe you were just not feeling well. Glad you are back & maybe I'll see you soon, T

    ReplyDelete